Wednesday, April 26

Midweek Magnolias DT Challenge #163 Favourite Colours

Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"Your Favourite Colours"
I just love pastel colours so I've inked up a sweet Sitting Tilda from the 
Spring Time collection 2017  
which is available over at Magnolia-licious  I've also used my favourite
Doohickey flourish die  and added some pretty roses to it. 



Papers are from scrapandcraft.co.uk and are called Beautiful Day by Crafts & Me
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the adorable leave in the card or cut out border die
is from Sara Davis new Shabby Chic collection. 




Our Sponsor  as always is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Ribbon Girls:  Use any Image 
Crafting from the Heart:  Anything Goes 
Craft Heaven: Scent of Flowers 
Simon Says Challenge:  Anything Goes 








5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, as always. Love this new stamp, take care love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Suzi!
    Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl April anything Goes - Any Image challenge. I hope to see you again and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Suzi she's fabulous!! I so love this collection...haven't received mine yet...itching to try my hand at these darlings! I love the softness of your colours...you've coloured her up so beautifully...the balloons and flower embellished swirls are gorgeous!! Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and intricate! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card I love your attention to Detail. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia Forever xx DT Sarahjayne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx