Wednesday, April 5

Midweek Magnolias DT - Midway Reminder #161 Pictorial Inspiration


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my  midway DT card
for our current challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


 Our theme is 


You can take inspiration from the colours, flowers, spring/Easter !!!  your choice. 


I've inked up an older Tilda and coloured her using 
Noir  Illustrator pens and pencils.  
You can find some amazing Easter  stamps  at a great price over at

My paper are Hello Spring  from  Scrap  and Craft   
so is the cute chipboard bunny 



Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge ;  Easter or Anything Goes 
All about Magnolia Challenge:  All about Spring/Easter 








5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Suzi! I love the colours and gorgeous stamps. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina XX
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzie, what an awesome make! I love the layout with the beautiful DP so much and also the image is one of my faves from Magnolia! Thank you so much for showing your gorgeous work at LHOSM :)
    Sunny smiles, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thanks for joining at Magnolia Forever: Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful project! Love the design and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. Just love the colors and Bunny Tilda. Thank you for joining us att Marvelous Magnolia och good lucka. Hugs Malin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx