Friday, May 26

Scrap and Craft Inspiration DT - From me to you!!!


Hello my dears, I'm here today sharing
my DT project using the gorgeous products available over at



Today I've made a scallop edged card using the beautiful papers, flowers, chipboard and
I've inked up and coloured this cute clear stamp Alice with bouquet 



As always you will find a link to the products used at the bottom of my post


Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  
do please come back and see us soon.

Hugs 


Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. Suzi this is beautifully designed and coloured and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the image, flowers and design!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx