Tuesday, June 6

Magnolia-licious DT challenge #10 Anything Goes + Option


Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card 
with you for our new challenge over at 


for the next month our theme is 

"Anything Goes"
with the option of Masking



I've inked up an older Tilda this time and coloured her using my SN illustrator pens and
my Derwent coloursoft pencils.  The pretty papers are from
 www.scrapandcraft.co.uk  6x6 Beautiful day pad by Crafts&You
and my flowers were made using 300gm smooth white cardstock and 
Heartfelt Creations Dogwood stamp and die combo I added some 
sparkle with DecoArt glamour dust. The Sentiment and matching die are from Tonic.

You will find a great selection of Magnolia Stamps and other brand named 
stamps, papers, accessories etc over at the Magnolia-licious Store  

Our Sponsor as always is Shawn (owner) of Magnolia-licious Store
and the Random winner will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in store.




Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 










2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, as ever. love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,
    Oh your card is as cute as can be! I haven't seen this Tilda for such a long time. It is great that you have used her.
    Your hand made flowers are wonderful :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx