Saturday, June 3

Scrap & Craft Inspiration DT - Challenge #4 Anything Goes + Option


Hello and Good morning my dears

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend !

Today we start our new Monthly Challenge!!  over at


Scrap and Craft Inspirations



The Design Team will vote to choose the winner each month
and they will receive a wonderful prize from
Aneta owner of  Scrapandcraft.co.uk  


Our theme for the next month is


"Anything Goes"

 with the option of adding String/Twine and or Ribbon



 I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post for you 
with links to Scrapandcraft.co.uk 


A close up of those beautiful Foamiran Flowers 





Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you will join in our
challenge as I so look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations.

Hugs 



Challenges Entered

Studio75 Challenge #5:  Any Project using Foamiran
Whimsy Stamps Challenge:  Anything goes with a twist of Flowers 
Cut it Up Challenge:  Follow a Tutorial -  I followed Bev Rochester's flower tutorial
https://youtu.be/RU-oTqX6Cbw
Simply Papercraft:  Anything Goes 
Southern Girls Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Crafty Girlz Challenges: Pictorial inspiration




Products Used:


9 comments:

  1. A very very beautiful card Suzi, and thanks for joining in the challenge of WHimsy Stamps Challenge blog.
    Hugs Astrid (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzi, I found you from the Cut it Up challenge: follow a tutorial and I am so thankful you shared this! I have gelatos and can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, I love every beautiful detail!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous! Those flowers are truly beautiful; I'll be checking out that tutorial! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was absolutely stunning! I love it! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! You did an awesome job on those flowers. Thanks for sharing it with us for our Summer School challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at the Fussy and Fancy challenge this time xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our WHIMSY STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love all the details. Thanks for joining us for the Whimsy Stamps challenge this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx