Wednesday, August 16

Midweek Magnolias DT Challenge #171 Anything Goes


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

Anything Goes 
with a Magnolia Image

I've inked up and masked  SittingTilda  with Clogs,  Swing Branch and Happy Swing
from the Country Girl 2017  collection  colouring them with Copics and 
Derwent soft pencils.  I have also stamped up the Birthday cake from
the It's your Birthday Collection 2017 along with 2 of the sentiments from the 
same collection. 


I made a centre step card and used the Paper Boutique Raspberry Ripple 
8x8 paper pad, the large ornate 5 x 7 die cut is by spellbinders and is called
Reflective Moments.


Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous  pink creations over  the
next couple of week.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.!!


Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Craft Heaven Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Noor Design U.K. Challenge:  Anything Goes 
A Gem of a Challenge:  Birthday Wishes






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi, great minds as we've both used the same tilda stamp lol, hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Suzi!! I love the card design and that image is SO adorable...you've coloured and created such a beautiful summer scene! Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card beautifully coloured image and love the cakes on the sides
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Coloring Scrapland, good luck. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx