Thursday, September 14

The Trinket Parlour Guest Designer Project 2

Hello my dears,  I'm here to share my second
completed project as Guest Designer for 


The Trinket Parlour



I've used some more of the lovely contents of 
the September trinket box 

Here are just a few of the items from the delicious box.

I decided to decorate a small octagonal kraft gift box and
a matching kraft gift bag.  I started by painting the box
with white gesso 



Using one of my dies I cut the cellophane to
the size of the box, if you don't have a die you could trace 
round the lid and cut manually.




I used clear adhesive to glue the cellophane to the box
and to the gift bag.  Once the adhesive had dried clear it
was as easy as choosing which elements to add as
decoration.  From the Trinket box DT pack I used the lace, 
flowers, cherubs, angel hair, pearl stips
and added my own tags and sentiment.





Thank you so much for popping in to visit.  I'll be back
with another project for The Trinket Parlour next week.

Hugs 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx