Thursday, October 12

Foamiran Worldwide DT - Pretty Carnations!!!



Hello my dears I'm thrilled to be here sharing my 1st Design Team
project with you for Foamiran Worldwide.

These flowers were created using Foamiran (Deep Nude) I used 
oil pastels to colour them.  All my products are from 




I liked them so much I made some more and used White 
Foamiran and once again coloured them using oil pastels.

Here is a closer look at the flowers. 


My papers and sentiment are from Secret Garden by Studio75 
(you will find them HERE)

I used the following products for my flowers.


White 0.06  for the flowers on the Card!







Thank you so much for popping in to visit with us here at
Foamiran Worldwide.  I hope you will be encouraged to try making
some beautiful flowers. 

Hugs 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flowers Suzi, love the beautiful soft colors! Congratulations on the new DT!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx