Tuesday, December 5

A Gingerbread Christmas!!

Hello my dears, I'm here today sharing
my DT  card with you for




I've made a 6" x 6" tent fold card using Lemoncraft Gossamer Blue and 
Forget me not papers.  I  used white Foamiran and coloured
the poinsettias with oil pastels products are available at








You will find a complete list  of products used at the bottom of my post.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit with us
we hope you come back and see us soon.



Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Forever:  Christmas/Winter
Simon Says Challenge:  Anything Goes  
Midweek Magnolia: Christmas is Coming
Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes







Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Suzi!The colours are beautiful and the foamiran flowers are stunning. I love the sentiment and design too, in fact I love it all:) Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card..love sweet Tilda..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx